Monday, February 4, 2013

GET CAPE. WEAR CAPE. FLY.

So I'm sitting here trying to write this blog while watching the 4th quarter of the super bowl.....not a good combination for me! ;) At the moment the Ravens are up by 2...they better keep this lead!

Anyway...I LOVE this cape! I had been looking for one and when I saw this in the Neimans collection for Target it was a must for my closet. And again with the gloves...I'm slightly obsessed with them. I wore this outfit Thursday night to Unashamed...thus the pics with the new national championship year and of course couldn't leave out Saban or my besties!:) And if the name of this blog post sounds familiar then you are my new best friend because it would mean you are also a One Tree Hill fan! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was great....well as long as this score holds;) Kidding my happiness is never determined by the score of a football game....ok LONG term happiness!!;) 










Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment