Thursday, February 21, 2013

LEATHER + FUR

So I've seen this look on several bloggers sites that I follow and new immediately I wanted to recreate that moment! I was nervous my pieces wouldn't look good together but it turned out much better than expected! I love when you imagine a look and it turns out just like you thought it would! I must admit this is a new fav! Oh don't you worry I will be trying it with the leopard vest that I've been dying over all winter! And total confession this vest/jacket combo was still put together from the other night so yep I grabbed it this morning to throw on over my work outfit. :) Being in Bama I don't know winter for too much longer so I plan on squeezing every little bit I can out of my favorite season with my closet. 











Fur Vest: F21 | Leather Jacket: Kenneth Cole Reaction | Thermal: Basement | Jeans: Miss Me | Necklace: Belk

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment