Monday, February 18, 2013

WEEKEND FUN

My weekend began by getting off work early and heading to see my favorite stylist. She really is the best. ever. I was going for a change and she brought my vision to life. Also going to attempt to grow out my bangs...I've had them since my freshman year of college so this is going to be quite the change ..if I can last. ;)

Saturday was Crowned girls night. We had Pinterest/craft night. I had a craft in mind but it was going to be quite expensive so since I'm trying to move I will wait until it goes on sale at Hobby Lobby! I always have such a blast with these girls! I LOVE getting to know them more and develop closer relationships. 

I ended my weekend by catching up on my fashion magazines. I am seriously so behind...like I'm embarrassed to tell you that I'm just catching up on my September issues. Which are my most favorite. I've just been so busy with more important things that they have had to wait but looking to get somewhat back on track with them. 

Also I just had to share some pics of my cutie, Lyla, on Valentine's Day in her bows and bandanna. 

Don't mine me looking ghost-like....flash problems!

Hoodie: PINK | Tshirt: PINK


Hoodie, Top, and Sweatpants: PINK












I definitely had a chill PINK kindof weekend. Sometimes you just need those. 

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment