Tuesday, February 5, 2013

PINK + ROSE GOLD

I've been wanting to spice up my closet, so another "tight" sweater made it's to my wardrobe (here). I mean how can you pass up a sweater that's on clearance for $9 at Target?!?! Yep...you read right...$9. They also had it in light purple and gold...now I'm kicking myself I didn't pick that up as well.  In addition to my new leather gloves, I've adored my new pea coat with the fur! So excited this Alabama winter has has quite at few "cold" days so that I can pull it out! 











Sweater: Target (on sale) | Top: Express | Jeggings: Express | Boots: Jessica Simpson | Coat: Express | Watch: Michael Kors 
Don't forget it's BASEMENT Tuesday....6:45ct!! It will change your life!

Oh and yes, I'm very excited the Ravens pulled it out last night!!

And one more thing....I'm having lots of important decisions to make lately so all prayers are greatly appreciated!!:) 

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment