Saturday, February 16, 2013

FLOWER POWER

Once again Target has done it...another amazing affordable collection and I want every piece! Seriously they have to stop doing this to me or I will be broke. Prabal Gurung has created a collection for Target that is perfect for spring full of flowers (see below), bright colors (including neons), some color blocking, and pieces with amazing structure! It also made for a great Valentine's outfit. And total confession...I wore this shirt twice in one week! Yep this is going to get a lot of mileage this spring!

I began my weekend with my amazing/wonderful friend who happens to also be my hair stylist! She is the best ever!! I can't wait to share the new hair with you guys! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!












Blazer: Urban Outfitters | Top: Prabal Gurung for Target | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Steven Madden | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: BCBG and unknown

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD


No comments:

Post a Comment