Thursday, February 7, 2013

COUNTRY SEQUINS

Like I mentioned last week this past weekend I helped to throw one of my best friends her first wedding shower. I was the first one of us four (best friends from college) that is getting married. I must say it felt a bit surreal getting things ready that morning before the shower. As if my age wasn't telling me everyday, this shower sure did....I am growing up. :/ The shower was themed like the wedding...a southern barn wedding. I think we did a pretty good job if I do say so myself;) 

I also made this pretty amazing chocolate chip dip. It was a total hit...I mean beside the bride and the groom. The dip is totally addicting! I tried to make it semi healthy by dipping covering strawberries in it. It didn't help but it was so good! 

I was also super excited I had another occasion to pull out my sequin skirt. I've been stalking pinterest to find more ways to wear a sequin skirt because I'm in love with it!!






Bride and Groom

Top: Express | Skirt: Express | Tights: Betsey Johnson | Shoes: Jessica Simpson | Necklace: H&M (recent)

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment