Monday, February 11, 2013

MANI MONDAY

Happy Valentine's Week!!:) Even though I'm not a big Valentine's Day person I do believe in always being festive for the occasion. With that being said I had to get my mani right for the week. I think I did the same color combo last year and loved it so I decided to do it again. I attempted to paint a little white heart on my ring finger but I was just not that talented last night. And as you can tell I didn't "clean up" around my nails before taking these pictures. I've attempted many times to make them "pretty" before taking pictures...you know how they look when you leave the nail salon...but I always seem to also get the polish on my nails. Therefore, I've learned that if i can deal with it for a day, after washing my hands so many times a day then it does it for me. I know it may not be the most attractive but hey it works:)

I hope you all had a great weekend! I did! It was so relaxing to not have any plans and just rest. But of course on Friday I went to the Basement leadership meeting...some how every week it's better..not kidding...then Saturday some of us Crowned girls went skating! Talk about a blast from the past, but your girl still had it!:)









Love these girls!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment