Monday, March 18, 2013

WHAT I WORE....ST. PATRICK'S DAY

So right off the bat I can't even begin to put into words how excited I am for this week! 
1. Tuesday is...yes you know the Basement...but this Tuesday is different, it's the SPRING BREAK BLOWOUT!! We will be downtown at the BJCC, 6:45ct...check us out here and watch LIVE on Tuesday!!!

2. On Thursday I leave with my Basement family to spend the weekend in Destin!! I am so excited for a getaway and our trips are always THE. BEST. 

3. I only work 2 days this week!!:)

Now on to the outfit. I must be honest I wan't going to post this outfit since I had a post with this top a few weeks again but since I got so many compliments on it I figured why not. I am in love with this top and feel like I've been wearing it all the time. We had a Basement St. Patrick's Day get together and this is what I threw on. I don't own many things that are green so I'm glad this worked out!;)








Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

1 comment: