Wednesday, March 27, 2013

HOME DECOR

So you may or may not know but I am getting ready to move...once again in my life! But this time it's only from one side of town to the other!;) I'm very excited about the move because it's going to put me about 2 minutes away from the Basement, which praise the Lord for no more 30 minutes drives!! I have a lot of decor from when I live in Tuscaloosa for school but still trying to sort it out and figure out my "house style". Like my clothing style I tend to be a bit all over the place. I've been searching Pinterest to see if anything stands out that I would like to recreate. I found some stuff but still seem to be stuck. Below are some of my favorite pins....let me know what you think or if you have any good moving tips! Even after 14 times I still don't have this packing thing down. 







Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment