Thursday, March 14, 2013

STRIPS, FUR (AGAIN), AND A FACELIFT

So as you will notice the blog is looking a bit different. Although I really loved my initial layout, but bloglovin' link would not appear unless I made some changes. I think I'm going to like this for the spring, however I would love to do a huge face lift making my blog even more personalized so if you know of anyone who can do that leave me a comment below! Despite being a little tech savvy I did not pay enough attention in my college computer class to make my blog everything I want it to be. 

Now on to the outfit I know you are thinking fur again?! I can't help it...it's been a staple in my winter wardrobe and let's face it after next week's beach trip by fur vests will probably go into hiding until the Fall. I love this tunic. I ordered last winter and it proved to be a great purchase. It's so comfortable while still being so cute and flattering. I can't believe I didn't think of putting these two together earlier....better late than never!;)





Happy Thursday! I currently have 4 more work days until my vacation...so. excited.

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment