Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FAVORITE THINGS

So lately this hair style has become my go-to when I don't feel like curling/fixing my hair. I must admit it's also making the process to grow my bangs out easier. Not having bangs since 2004 is really scary to me but new year new me. Trying new things for 2013. 

Another favorite has been my $6 Target shirt! It's very flattering and a good fit for me...which happen to be rare for me. Therefore another purchase I see making it into my Spring wardrobe. :)

Finally I know what you are thinking...those shoes...really...again??!! YES! I am in love! So comfortable, stylish, and a total must these days! I must find a way to work these into the Spring!;)

And I know you know what day it is....BASEMENT Tuesday! Don't forget you can always be apart here at 6:45ct!! 




Cardi: F21 | Top: Target | Skirt: F21 | Tights: Gap | Booties: Betsey Johnson | Hoops: Michael Kors | Necklace: Belk

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment