Friday, March 1, 2013

THERMAL

I got this thermal (and another) the other day from PINK (on SALE). It's so comfy! I know these will be getting a lot of wear from now into Spring. 

Oh and don't mind the senior pic in the background;)

As you all know I LOVE my winter and cold weather. This weekend proves to be COLD with a possibility of SNOW! I'm so excited! Again I'm from Bama...I will take whatever little snow and cold weather I can get. This weekend is already promising to be a good one!:)




Cardi: F21 | Top: PINK | Long tank: gift | Leggings: Hue | Boots: Betsey Johnson | Necklaces: Belk (cross) and J. Crew Outlet

I know what you are thinking the same show 2 posts in a row...yep! I just figure I've only got a little bit of winter left got to squeeze all the time out of them that I can!!;)

Have a wonderful weekend!! Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment