Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BEACH TRIP

So I know I have been away for a while, but the end of last week I went to Destin with my Basement family. Not only did we enjoy hanging out with each other and meeting new people in the great awful weather, but we also had an AMAZING leadership conference every night! We have been blessed to have the BEST leaders in the nation and to get to hear them speak is so challenging each and every time. If you have never been on one of our trips or even been to the Basement you definitely need to check it out!! And don't worry it's Basement Tuesday so I've got you covered here at 7ct. Also we will be taking another beach trip to PCB for the 4th of July....so come join us I promise you won't be let down!!

Like I mentioned the weather was probably the worst I've seen during a beach trip. It was so cold, windy, and rainy. :( Therefore, I sadly don't have very many pictures to share. But now that I'm back and finally rested up the blog should come back in full effect!:) I hope you all have been doing well...I've miss you!








Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment