Friday, March 8, 2013

ANIMAL PRINTS

Happy Friday!! I currently sitting in a conference so I'm not sure how this is going to turn out compared to how I would want. I know my OCD tendencies will have me editing this once I can get to a laptop but I wanted to share this with you!

I know some people can be afraid of animal prints (kindof like I am with camo) but I just look at them like any other print. I must admit I was feeling pretty brave pairing these two together. To be honest a lot of my outfits turn out due to trail and error. Don't let this blog fool you into thinking everything is very thought out. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. That's just the risk you take when exploring fashion. AND then when you find something that works...buy it in every color and just change the styling. Then you have tons of new outfits!;)









Have a great weekend!!

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment