Tuesday, April 23, 2013

REMIX

So this may be a fashion blogger no-no but I'm new to the game and don't really care. ;) I thought it was important to share. If you remember I wore this outfit several weeks ago...back when it was still "winter". Then today it was more "spring" so I changed it up just a tad. (Side note: this Alabama weather can not make up it's mind. Today it was in the 60s, tomorrow in the 70s.) If the material is light enough just a change of shoe can take one outfit from winter to spring. So if you live in Bama (or Colorado where my cousin is and it's still snowing) go ahead and try to mix up your closet to create even more choices. Spring is perfect for mixing those thin winter pieces with bright spring colors or throwing in a fun sandal. :)

Also, don't forget...it's BASEMENT Tuesday!! Watch live at 7ct here then leave me a comment telling me what you thought about the service. 





Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD


No comments:

Post a Comment