Tuesday, April 30, 2013

HUNDRED

I can not believe this is my 100th post!!!! ahhh...so excited and yet I still feel like I'm just getting started.  Thank you so much for following me on this journey....you readers are the best ever!!! If I had done better planning I would have wore something more sparkly for this post. We all know I love to dress for the occasion...and any celebratory occasion calls for sequins! So a flashback to my New Years Eve outfit here will have to do!:) 

As for this...yes, I'm still pulling this shirt out any moment I get! Bama still can't make up it's mind on if it's ready for summer or hanging on to winter so I'm enjoying this in between since I too can't let go of my winter wardrobe yet. 







Also had to show off how my new mani was match my shirt!:)

And I know you faithful readers haven't forgot what today is...Basement Tuesday!! Don't forget you can join us online...if you can't make it....here at 7ct!! 

Also one other thing do me a favor and check out this new blog....CROWNED....you won't regret it!:)

Until Next Time....

GO HARD
Psalm 91:4


No comments:

Post a Comment