Tuesday, April 9, 2013

ELEPHANTS AND A HAT

Happy Tuesday!! You already know what it is...Basement Tuesday!! Don't forget to tune in here at 7ct.! I know I've still been mia some this packing/moving is kicking my butt!:/ But only a few more days until it's OVER! 

It's finally getting warmer here in Bama and me the cold lover is excited about it! I may or may not have worn a dress for the past 3 days straight!:) I wore this outfit this past weekend out shopping for the new condo. My mom said "We should take Bill Cosby's advise and dress like bums so they give us a good deal." and then I walked out in this. I told her I didn't think we knew how to do that. ;) (My mom too was dressed cute.) Oh and if you don't know about the Cosby Show....well let's just say you need to go find out asap! 

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!





Dress: Old Navy (old) | Top: Forever 21 | Hat: Target (old) | Shoes: Vince Camuto | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelets: BCBG, J. Crew, unknown | Nails: Zoya

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment