Thursday, April 25, 2013

DECOR

Since moving I've been keeping a running list of MUST haves for the new place!;) And despite as much as I've tried to escape my Bama pics being hung in the living room I've finally accepted that it's just going to happen! I thought about changing to pink and cream but who am I kidding crimson and cream works too!;) So decor is going up on the walls this weekend and the hunt for a new rug, some pillows, and curtains is on! I'm in love with this black and white chevron rug! And I've never had pillows on my couch but the new place def needs a pop of color...I like the design on this first one but that ruffle!!! I die! I'm also on the search for an ottoman. Although I don't think I want one this big ---I'm LOVING this one! The color is totally off but I'm still in love. I have a bookcase and glass table in my living room and on the search for unique decor pieces! I love this crown chess piece (I don't know the technical name, never played before:)) And finally, I'm finding that fresh flowers just do something a little extra to a room!

I am also SO SO SO excited tonight is the NFL draft!!!:) I will be glued to my tv with NFL and ESPN! I just love watching people's dreams come true....."And with the #1 pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select......"












Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment