Monday, April 22, 2013

LIFE LATELY

So after a little blog break to get moved and adjusted to my new place...I'm back!:) I thought I would being by sharing a few pics about what's been going on in my life through my iphone (so I apologize for the poor quality). So for the changes....

1. I changed my hair color...I know AGAIN...back to blonde!:)

2. I moved to a new place across town and although it still feels a bit weird I'm LOVING it!!! I've gotten everything unpacked and just working on decor! So forgive the messy condo pics...they are from right after moving in. Hopefully within the next few weeks I can give you a better tour of the new place looking more like home. 

3. Since moving, Lyla has not been adjusting to living there and it taking it out on my blinds. :/ I have bought some "bitter spray" and will keep you posted on how it works. If you have any chew tricks let me know because this little one is experiencing separation anxiety. 

4. I love being closer to my friends and can't wait to have them all over at the new place!

5. Some fresh flowers are helping my kitchen feel and look more and more like home. 

I hope you all are doing well...I've missed you! Ready to get back in the swing of things...despite this sinus cold that is wanting to take control at the moment. :)




















Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment