Wednesday, April 10, 2013

NEW THINGS, YET THE SAME

Getting closer to moving day...so much to do and so little time!:/ I feel like every time my to-do list gets down to nothing 10 more things pop up. Guess that's just a part of growing up. 

I love when I get to sport these glasses! My cousin has such a talent to pick my perfect pair! I always leave so happy wishing my vision was worse;) If you live in the Atlanta area you definitely need to go see her!:) I just hate we don't get to see each other more. Having a cousin the same age as you really is so much fun! 

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! 








Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

1 comment:

  1. Adore the layering. You look amazing. Such a fabulous look. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd enter my latest giveaway. I'll be picking 3 winners next week. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete