Monday, May 20, 2013

WEEKEND REWIND

I felt like my weekend really started on Thursday night when I got my hair done! If you have seen my instagram then you know I decided....well really my hairstylist;) decided...that I would be going back B L O N D E!! And I am so happy with it! Loving the change and being back to me "old self". I don't think I have had that many foils in my head in over a year;) 

Friday I headed to the vet with my dog thinking it would be a quick little visit. Little did I know she was going to have a complete reaction to the shots, her face blow up, and have to be "watched" at the vet for the entire afternoon. :/ Luckily, it was just a "mild" reaction and she is back to normal. 

Saturday I went out shopping a bit. Got a few things for me and a few things for the apartment. The first picture is what I wore out shopping, the second are the bridesmaid shoes I've been stressing over. Found them at the new Nords Rack. Let me just say I think I have found my new fav store!!! I have never been in a Nords rack but I am not completely obsessed!!!:) Saturday night I spent time with my girls doing one of my favorite things...going to the movies!! I had so much fun and loved every little adventure!!;)

One more super exciting thing...well for me...THANK YOU to all my readers I went over 10, 000 views last week!! I could not be more excited to continue to share my life with you through this blog...thanks for following along!!









Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment