Friday, May 31, 2013

BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING

Here are a few pics from last weekends wedding! I have finally recovered from last weekend just in time for this weekend. I was burning up the road (and my bumper...see instagram) I feel like the whole 4 day weekend, but was lots of fun to be with my friends and celebrate as one of my friend's dream came true! The wedding was her to a tee!! I would not have expected anything less! So here you go...A Country/Barn Wedding....forgive the iphone pics I really don't know why they won't cooperate with my app:/



Before we (the fab 4 and the bride's father called us all weekend) sent our married girl off we hopped up in the back of the get-a-way car to get a few pics:)





I think this one is my fav...can't wait to see the photographers version!




We love our LALA! 

Off to attend another wedding this weekend....'tis the season. Have a fabulous weekend!

Until Next Time

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment