Thursday, May 23, 2013

NEON LOVE


I finally got my pictures in check and in MUCH better quality! I have no idea what the problem was but so glad to finally share this outfit. Neon has been on repeat in wardrobe this week. And by repeat I mean I have worn neon every day this week. There is nothing that says summer more than some neon that gives the appearance of making you look tanner!!:) I'm loving this! My favorite neon tops have been found at PINK. I love their v-neck tees and boyfriend tees (pictured below). However I'm so sad that I can't find the VS boyfriend tees anywhere!:( I'm still holding out hope that they have not stopped making them...I seriously might cry! I lived in them last summer and I def need to add some more to my  closet. Also these shoes!!! I got them last summer. I was literally leaving the mall when they caught my eye with a SALE sign by them. I had been searching for a good black wedge and had been looking stalking them online. Not only are these good for height they are comfy and get loads of compliments. ;)

I hope you all are getting excited for an extra long weekend to celebrate Memorial Day! I will be heading to my best friends wedding on Friday morning. I can't believe her day is finally here, so crazy! Don't worry I will be sharing pics! But in the mean time you can revisit the wedding inspired bridal shower from earlier this year, here.










No comments:

Post a Comment