Thursday, May 16, 2013

HAIR DIARIES + SHAMELESS SELFIES

So this afternoon I get to get my hair done!!!:) Why is it that every girl's hair appointment is so scared? I don't know but I do know that I love going to every visit I have!! It makes it even more exciting and fun when your hairstylist is one of your best friends!! I complete trust her and let her do basically whatever she wants. In my opinion there is no reason not to experiment with your hair....if you want something new! All you have to do is go back and change it back!:) Therefore, you will see that over the past year and a half I have done lots of experimenting! But what can I say...I get bored easily!;) Have fun scrolling through my hair diaries, then let me know which is your favorite!! Bangs? No Bangs? Ombre? Blonde? Brown?

New Years 2012

Spring/Summer 2012


Summer 2012

Early Fall 2012

November 2012 (from my Bday)

Winterish 2012

Early 2013 

February 2013

March 2013

April 2013

May 2013
Stay turned for more hair diaries as I'm off today for.....who knows really!:)

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment