Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MAY BOOTS

Hello all! I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday! Can't believe we are already halfway through this week....and halfway through May! Where is this year going?? Also I still am in shock I am able to wear boots in May. This is so much fun lol! I say that because it let's me be creative in my wardrobe choices matching spring/summer pieces with winter. A look I love but usually in Alabama Fall and Spring are skipped. Thus why I had to dig deep into my closet for these shoes. As you know they became a favorite and I have defiantly got my money's worth out of them! But now I will put them away..for good...as the weather is looking up and I will probably be in my swimsuit by the end of the week! Welcome to the South! Speaking of I hope you all got to join in and got to watch The Basement last night! You can always find more info here :)








Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment