Tuesday, June 18, 2013

SUMMER STAPLES

There are few things that are becoming more and more seen in my daily wardrobe these days. The first being shorts! I'm usually not a huge fan of shorts. I don't quite know what it is but if I get a choice I'm going with skinnies or leggings over shorts. However, these days I don't have a choice..this heat is just too much! The second has been a cute casual/dressy tee. I am a sucker for anything I can dress up and dress down. A plain tee with a pocket or a tee with few sequins can really go a long way with me. Lastly, with this heat there are two things that always happen to me #1 my make-up looks like it is melting away (think wicked witch of the west or at least that's how I feel) and #2 flat hair. Therefore, to help avoid the second I have started wearing my hair straight again. It's been/still is a big adjustment for me. What are some of your summer wardrobe staples?

Don't forget it's Basement Tuesday! Watch live HERE at 7ct!!!:)







Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment