Monday, June 10, 2013

PLAYING DRESS UP

I had the best weekend!!! Friday night started the weekend off right...remember just how lucky I am to be doing something that is making a difference! I'm so honored and I love it! Then Saturday (praise the Lord) was gorgeous and a perfect day to relax with good friends!! The Saturday night the Basement girls had a dance party were we all get to get dressed up. As you know I love my fashion and this was the perfect night for me! I pulled out all my options and with the help of my friends decided on this dress. I must admit I've had it for years and never worn it. I knew I would need it at some point and it turns out this weekend was it! I had several of my closest friends come to my place and we spread out all our hair, make up, and clothing options and had a BLAST while listening to our fav tunes! Seriously so much fun! What girl doesn't love nights like these?!? Check out a few pics from the night...aren't my friend drop dead GORGEOUS?!!! Love them!!:)









So I must explain this next pic a bit. Our friend (see above the pretty in the beautiful teal floral gown) saw us walking in said "Hey-can I take your picture?" and we all froze mid walk. Needless to say we laughed so hard over how this picture turned out! Too funny but must be framed asap!


I can't believe I'm posting this last pic but here goes...... Last minute we had a fashion show with every girl getting to walk and show off their style. It was a blast! I mean every girl dreams of her runway moment right?!!


Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment