Thursday, June 6, 2013

STRIPES AND CARRIE

So I must admit that over the years I have become more of a county fan, mostly because of my fav, Carrie Underwood. I watch most country music awards just to see her performance. Well last night was no different..I tuned in, well recorded, and went back and found her performance. Once again she was amazing!! She is so gorgeous!!! I was dying over her dress, shoes, hair, make-up...all of it!! Total unashamed girl crush over here! Scroll down for a pic from the night!

As for my dress....ever been shopping and thought.."Oh that's cute I will wear it some but it probably won't be a favorite"...and then you wear the dress, top, pants...every chance you get??! Well that was this dress. I thought oh it's cute, comfortable, and will be good for summer. Turns out this dress is all that and more! What are some of your ok purchases that turn out to be a live without piece??







And just in case you missed the performance that was dedicated to the victims of the OK tornado, you can watch it here!!!:)

Until Next Time....

1 Peter 3:3-4
GO HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment