Tuesday, October 29, 2013

CINDERELLA, CINDERELLA

If you're still looking for your last minute Halloween costume then stop right here, because I have the answer for you! Here's a simple way to pull off your my favorite Disney princess! Cinderella has always been my favorite princess! When I was younger it was because she got the "fairy tale". Now that I'm older it's the way she served others until her time to shine came. Cinderella has lots of good life lessons so don't even get me started!:) 

For work this year we all decided to be a different Disney princess so I took it as my opportunity to take on my princess. I knew I didn't want a ball gown or your typically costume. I wanted to be your modern day Cinderella. Plus it was a total excuse to buy a cute new dress that "you can totally wear again". I found this light blue number at Target. It is from the Phillip Lim 3.1 collection, which who really needs an excuse to buy something from this collection, obsessed! Then I headed to a Halloween store to grab up some opera gloves and a crown. Throw on some black ribbon for a necklace and your favorite sparkly shoes and you are set! Also it's hard to tell but for my "Cinderella hair" I just threw mine up in a top knot...worked like a dream. 

So what are you waiting on?! It's easy, simple, and most importantly cheap! I expect to see all of you dressed up this year!!:)











Until Next Time....

GO HARD
#FREEPITT

No comments:

Post a Comment